Easy Recipes for Pressure Cooker Meals
Pressure cookers are the most convenient device to cook nowadays. It not only saves our time for cooking but also makes delicious meals. We can make these pressure cooker meals for everyone within a short period and keep them warm too. In this article, we will see some easy recipes for beef, chicken, and rice with a different style that brings changes in our taste of the meal.
Butternut Squash Risotto
Rice is one of the favorite meals of every kind of person all over the world. By using the power pressure cooker, we can make a very simple and tasty rice dish with butternut squash.
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Onion: 1 piece, striped & diced
- Arborio rice: 2 cups.
- Butternut squash: 2 cups, striped, cubed & seeded
- Chicken Broth: 6 cups
- White wine: 3/4 cups
- Cinnamon stick: 1
- Basil: 1 1/2 tablespoon, chopped
- Cheese: 3 tablespoons, Romano cheese, grated
- Salt: according to your taste
- Black pepper: according to your taste
- Firstly, pour the oil and butter into the inner pot of the power cooker.
- Then press the button named CHICKEN/MEAT. By turning on the button, the pot of the cooker will get heated, and the butter started to melt. We have to put onion and butternut squash in the melted butter and heat that for four minutes.
- After that, rice and wine together have to be added and wait till the wine is being absorbed entirely.
- Then we have to add all the chopped basil, chicken broth, cinnamon stick, and salt & pepper according to your taste.
- As all are set, by closing the pressure release valve and locked the lid, we can start the finished cooking.
- By pressing the WARM/CANCEL button, then RICE/RISOTTO for risotto cooking, we have to adjust the time to 10 minutes by using the TIME ADJUSTMENT button.
- After 10 minutes, the cooker automatically went to a WARM state.
- Now, release the pressure by opening the pressure releasing valve. Took off the lid when all
- Steam went outside the cooker.
- Put the cheese into it and cook for 30 seconds to melt the cheese that makes the rice creamier. If it tastes dry, add some more cheese.
- Serve with preferable vegetables and sauce.
This recipe instructs to cook a whole chicken with different ingredients to add different tastes. The parts are easy to get as they need in our day-to-day life, so it is very easy to cook in a short time and served in the lunch or dinner.
- Chicken: 3 chickens, 2lb
- Garlic: Ground garlic powder, one tablespoon
- Onion powder: 1 tablespoon
- Rosemary: 1 bunch, stemmed & chopped
- Thyme: 1 bunch, stemmed & chopped
- Salt & black pepper: 1 tablespoon
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Put black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, and thyme in the inner pot.
- Then, place the pot on the cooker and set the CHICKEN /MEAT button.
- Put the chicken in the inner pot and mix the mixture of the inner pot in the chicken with olive oil.
- Wait until the chicken gets brown.
- Do this for each chicken.
- Then, put the lid & close the pressure valve. Press the WARM/CANCEL button, and then STOP/ STEW button.
- Set the time to 30 minutes by the TIME SELECTOR button.
- When the time ends, the cooker automatically goes to the WARM state.
- Open the valve to release the pressure and when all steam went out, take out the lid.
- Serve the chicken with lemon and sauce aside.
Lasagna is a snake that gains popularity among young people very much. I5 takes a little time to make and very delicious to eat. It’s also a Pressure Cooker Meals.
- Meatball: 10, cooked & crushed
- Ricotta cheese: 2 cups
- Mozzarellas: 2 cups, shredded
- Ptarmigan: 1/2 cup
- Egg: 3 eggs
- Parsley: 3 tablespoons, chopped
- Black pepper: 1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce: 3 1/2 cups
- Lasagna shell: 1 1/2 packs
- In the inner pot, put Ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, parsley, salt, pepper, and hatred ptarmigan & mix them.
- Place the inner pot in the cooker.
- Also, mix 1 cup tomato sauce & 1/2 cup water.
- Then, take two lasagna shells & cut them in half. On the tanks, put crushed meatballs & 1/2 cup sauce. Do the same in another shell and put them in the mixture of cheese.
- Place another two layers of lasagna shells in the pot with sauce and mozzarella on top.
- Close the pressure releasing valve and put the lid on the power cooker.
- Press SOUP/STEW button to cook and set the time 20 minutes by pressing the TIME ADJUSTMENT button.
- After the set time, the cooker automatically goes to KEEP WARM state. Open the pressure releasing valve to remove the pressure. When the pressure of steam is released, take out the lid.
- Serve the lasagna with simple decoration with lime and tomato in the corner of the plate.
Watch this video for some easy cooking recipe
So don’t waste any more time and get your pressure cooker out and cook any one of the Pressure Cooker Meals for dinner for your family in minimum time.