The Art of Fast Cooking
If you ever meet a genie and he promises you to grant a wish, what would you ask? Maybe a luxurious house? Or a fancy car? Or a bank balance worth million dollars? These might seem fascinating options for you. I mean, you don’t want to lead a lavish life and ride an expensive car? But what about something that will save your trouble in the kitchen? This might seem like a crazy idea to you.
Do you want to cook dishes in the fastest way possible to serve your immense hunger? Are you tired of spending countless hours in the kitchen figuring out what to cook? Do you always get late for your office in the morning? If yes, we have brought the perfect solution to all hour difficult problems.
The Pressure Cooker is an important invention in the massive cooking industry. The purpose is plain and simple: to cook finger-licking delicacies in the shortest time possible. The pressure cooker can help achieve your kitchen goals in the simplest and smartest way imaginable. Besides, it has numerous benefits that will surely allure you. You can prepare healthy and delicious dishes perfectly to serve your friends and family.
Also, if you have a tough time managing your work and kitchen, the pressure cooker will simplify the complicated matter for you. If you are an amateur and want to explore cooking, the pressure cooker will help you achieve your dream. For instance, cooking meat in a conventional way might take you 1 or 2 hours. But with a pressure cooker, the meat will be cooked smoothly within 15 minutes. It might be a lifesaver in case you have a sudden celebration or a party. Surely, you can amaze everyone with your culinary skills and win the hearts of your loved ones.
Needless to say, pressure cookers will dramatically change your life. It is indeed a brilliant cooling device that you must get in your kitchen.
What is a Pressure Cooker?
A pressure cooker is a special pot that uses steam pressure to cook food quickly. It has been carefully designed to cook food in the most efficient way using minimum time and energy. It was discovered centuries ago by a Frenchman who wanted to explore the use of steam in cooking. Still now, pressure cookers hold an important part in the cooking industry in every part of the world. Due to its massive demand in the market, companies are working tremendously hard to improve pressure cookers. They are constantly incorporating the latest technologies and world-class materials to capture the market. You can find many renowned names on the market, each with its unique innovation. However, the idea is still the same, which is to harness the power of steam to ease cooking. Generally, in a basic pressure cooker, you can find 4 parts: the metal pot, the lid covering the metal pot, a flexible gasket, and a valve to release pressure.
The Science Behind Pressure Cookers
Pressure cookers use a very simple mechanism to cook food. Cooking definitely uses water. The boiling point of water is 212F. As the pot heats up, the water inside turns to steam. The heat and steam combine to cook food evenly and perfectly. The higher the pressure in the pressure cooker, the faster the cooking process. This is an effective way of cooking food, which is better than frying or boiling. This also plays a vital role in retaining the original mesmerizing aroma and mouth-watering flavor of the food. This a superb way to cook complex and delicate dishes. This also helps to retain the healthy minerals and beneficial proteins that are needed for the proper functioning of the human body. It enables starch to caramelize and fibers to soften which favors digestion.
What to cook in a Pressure Cooker?
You can cook everything! This sounds unbelievable, isn’t it? But the truth is, you can cook almost everything in your pressure cooker. From meat to vegetables, from complicated recipes to simple ones, you can do it all. Are you bored with your daily tacos or fries? Do you desperately want a change of taste? Why not try some healthy strew or veggie soup? Starting from roasts, lamp comps, stocks to whole grain beans, you can cook all of these in your pressure cooker. So endeavor in the magical journey of cooking and treat your taste buds to some tongue-tinkling dishes.
In order to enjoy the numerous benefits of the pressure cooker, certain steps must be followed strictly at all times.
- Prepare the ingredients beforehand. This includes chopping the vegetables and meaty items. You must take the correct quantity of the spices.
- Add sufficient water.
- You must place the lid correctly for even cooking.
- Keep an eye on the valve. Some modern pressure cookers have valve regulators.
- Use the correct flame.
- You must keep an eye on the watch. Cooking too little will keep your food raw. Cooking too long will make your food mushy.
- Once you are done cooking, you must release the pressure.
- A pressure cooker helps to keep your kitchen cool. Cooking can be quite laborious in the hot summers. This awesome device helps to maintain the temperature of your kitchen by stopping unwanted heat buildup.
Why Choose A Pressure Cooker?
Cooking in a pressure cooker has attractive benefits. Let us explore pressure cookers:
- Pressure cookers help to save your time. The traditional cooking process requires hectic long hours to cook any dish. Plus, you need to constantly stir the dish to prevent burning.
- Pressure Cooks help you to keep your kitchen clean. There is no trouble caused by spills.
- You do not need to worry about safety. It has a built-in mechanism to ensure your wellbeing in the kitchen.
- Since cooking with a pressure cooker reduces cooking time, this helps to save your energy.
- You can enjoy the nutritional benefits as they are retained in the food. While cooking in the traditional way, sometimes the nutrients are lost.
- It is a budget-friendly option. Plus, companies provide a warranty. In case, your pressure cooker is not working properly, the manufacturer is there to repair it.
- Pressure cookers come with a helpful user manual where you can find every instruction.
- Pressure cookers prevent the loss of flavor. Therefore, you can enjoy the same aroma and taste every time you cook.
- You can control the pressure. There are 3 settings available: slow, medium, and high.
- Due to the high buildup of pressure, any remaining bacteria or viruses are killed. This leaves your food healthy and safe.
- A pressure cooker is a versatile home appliance that will give your kitchen a stylish look.
There are generally 2 types of pressure cookers in the market currently: Electric pressure cookers and stovetop pressure cookers. Each has its different features and functions to attract customers.
Electric Pressure cookers: The main difference lies in the heating mechanism. Electric pressure cookers can generate their own heat by the integrated heating component inside. You can adjust the heat and pressure easily. Plus, the electronic time keeps the track of time for you.
Stovetop Pressure cookers: Unlike electric pressure cookers, stovetop pressure cookers require a separate heat source for themselves. However, with a stovetop pressure cooker, the pressure is quickly generated. It uses the cold water release method.
If you are running low on budget, there is a huge range of pressure cookers to choose from.
- Budget Pressure Cookers: They are the cheapest pressure cookers available in the market. It is great for new cooks because it will serve the purpose perfectly. They are mostly made of aluminum. However, it is devoid of some modern features, like vents.
- Mid-range Pressure Cookers: They are made of high-quality stainless steel. So, they are likely to last longer. This has features like steam regulator, heat regulator, and vents. They require careful maintenance.
- Premium Pressure Cookers: They are the best in the market. They are made of supreme quality stainless steel. They have a stylish finish and elegant looks. Premium pressure cookers come with additional accessories that promote fast cooking. On the other hand, they might require frequent replacement of parts.
Are Pressure Cookers Safe?
Pressure cookers are a common appliance in today’s modern homes. But in the past, there were several stories of the pressure cookers exploding. In today’s world, pressure cookers have built-in vents which help to manage any excessive pressure. Thus, this makes the pressure cooker a safe appliance. The rubber gasket does not allow the lid to open unless the pressure has been released.
Things to Consider
A pressure cooker is a huge investment. So you must make your investment wisely. There are some concerning drawbacks about pressure cookers. This includes:
- Some parts might get damaged easily.
- The material might react to food, releasing harmful radicals.
- After frequent use, it does not retain the original odor.
How To Take Care?
You need to clean your pressure cooker on regular basis to prevent the accumulation of grease and grime. This hygiene practice must be maintained at all times, especially after each cooking session. You should use any cheap quality cleansers, as it might hamper the stainless still finish. You must use good quality cleansers to maintain the elegant look of your kitchen appliance. Try to clean the main vent while washing. You are recommended to use hot runni8ng water. Make sure you try the appliance properly. In case of any damage, the worn-out parts need to be replaced immediately.
What Customers Say?
We have asked the opinion of several customers and tried to strictly note down their reviews. However, the response is positive. They have confessed that pressure cookers have helped them immensely. They highly recommend using a pressure cooker. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a pressure cooker today?
Are you worried about safe food? If yes, then do yourself a favor. Go to the nearest market a get yourself a pressure cooker today! It will save a lot of your time and hassle. Undoubtedly, the benefits are enormous. You can prepare a healthy diet anytime. Plus, it is also cost-effective, so there is no need to spend too much. Lastly, it guarantees you the taste that will surely please your taste buds.