Preparing food on your own is somewhat more delicious and pleasant. In the modern era, there are a lot of alternatives that let you cook food in your way. The toaster oven is one of those cooking choices that will pave the way to a whole new stage of preparing rich food at home. With your toaster oven, you can make even make big size 12inch pizza, bake muffins, cakes, etc. However, here I am sharing some of the best toaster oven recipes that will help you out in some of your precious personal moments.
Best Toaster Oven Recipes
Have you gone bored with your daily food habit? Want a change of your food and add some delicious dishes in your food list. Then maybe it is high time you considered a toaster oven as a smart way to create delicious home-cooked meals that will make your family delightful within a short course of time.
If you don’t believe in my words, then have a look at these best toaster oven recipes that will help you to make your beloved ones surprised and delighted. Just wait and relax you will come to know the process of being a passionate chef.
Let us proceed with a classical one:
The Toaster Oven Tortilla Pizza
The tortilla pizza is none like the regular pizzas, it’s a whole new way of eating or tasting pizzas. So let’s see the procedure.
- Spread out a 10-inch whole wheat tortilla
- Smear a layer of marinara sauce over the bread.
- Put some fat-reduced cheese over the marinara sauce.
- Add vegetables as you like, e.g., mushrooms, olives, onion.
- You can also add some sun-dried tomatoes.
- At last, put it in the toaster oven and bake it away.
This one is quite simple, and you can do it by close your eyes. You can also add some other recipes as you prefer. The toaster oven tortilla pizza can be the best way to impress your kids and surprise your family.
It is an ideal item of snacks. This classic dish may take pretty much time more than the tortilla pizza, but the results are worthy.
- Heat the toaster oven to 450 F.
- Toast the bread until it turns golden
- Mix zucchini, garlic, and oil in a bowl and microwave it for 4 minutes, then add tomatoes, salt & pepper, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap, and microwave it for 3 minutes on high power.
- Slice some basil thinly.
- Mix ricotta, pecorino, salt, and pepper.
- Spread some ricotta mix on each slice then add the tomatoes mix with mozzarella over the bread.
- Toast it in the toaster oven the Lasagna Toast will be ready.
Now we should leave the bread-based cooking option here. Let’s look forward to some extra incredibly delicious dishes that will fill you with temptation.
Parmesan Baked Eggs
Parmesan baked eggs are one of the most delicious egg items. You can’t imagine how it results and how easy to get it.
- Take few pans and butter them.
- Pour 1/4 tablespoon of marinara sauce into each dish; you can also add pepper if you prefer.
- Crack two eggs in each pan over the marinara sauce.
- Top the eggs with one tablespoon cream, and one tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
- Scatter some salt and pepper over it.
- Preset the healing power of the toaster oven to 400 degrees, then bake it for 10-15 minutes, until the egg whites harden.
- Decorate it with chopped chives and serve with hot, buttered toast.
That’s pretty much easier, isn’t it? Just cook and serve it. This dish not only lets you serve and cook in comfort but also let you feel the profession of a good chef. ·
Garlic Kale Chips
Kale contains a lot of fiber, calcium, and iron and has more antioxidants than any other fruit or veggie. It can be very healthy for you if you are conscious of keeping yourself fit.
- First, dry the kale in the sun.
- Tear it bite-sized slices
- Coat the slices with coconut oil.
- Add some salt, pepper and a touch of garlic.
- Lay the kale on the tray and put in in the toaster for 7 minutes.
Easy to make and delicious to eat. Garlic kale chips will be the right choice for you to keep yourself fit eating. Everything you will like about a toaster oven is the simplicity and comfort.
Cooking salmon fish seems quite a bit hard cooking task for you. You fear to cook it considering its taste. But now you will come to know the method of cooking mouth-watering salmon in your home. Not to worry the toaster oven is here to help you.
- Whip a bowl of miso, sake, soy sauce, oil, and sugar together.
- Spoon the whipped ingredients evenly over the fish.
- Keep it in a container for at least 30 minutes, don’t keep it for more than two days.
- Cover the broiler pan with an aluminum foil.
- Heat the toaster oven, while rubbing off any residual, marinade from the salmon.
- Broil until the surface is scorch properly and the middle is slightly warm. (If any areas are starting to burn, use the aluminum foil to protect them). The process will be approximately 5 minutes.
Then phaw it’s ready for you to taste….
So that’s our list of the best toaster oven recipes you didn’t imagine that you can prepare in a toaster oven. Hope you have found the article helpful. Want to show off yourself as a Master chef! Best toaster ovens are no doubt smart in their way.So, the capability of the toaster oven will impress you, and besides, it will give you the experience of passionate cooking.
Cook with Passion and Serve with Fashion!
Relevant Articles & Search Terms:
- 6 tips for your Toaster Oven
- How to clean a toaster oven
- Safety Tips For Your Toaster oven
- 8 Incredible Uses for a toaster oven
- Best toaster ovens for all time
- Top toaster oven review
- Toaster ovens reviews
- Best toaster oven for toast