Almost all the Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes that are favorites of your family can be cooked in a pressure cooker. Doing such will not only save your time, but it is environment-friendly too as you will need less energy to cook all the foods. Moreover, if you cook in an Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes, your food will have more nutrition than traditional cooking. In this way of cooking, less liquid is used, and that’s why less nutrition is lost through evaporation. You don’t have to think much to adapt your Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes. Just follow the recipes that are made for an electric pressure cooker. If you are having trouble finding all the Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes starting from appetizer to dessert at a single place, then go through the article. We have listed all types of recipes together for you including soups, beans, main course, and desserts.
Soup: Lentil Soup
No more hustle to make a simple lentil soup. You can get it done within minutes by following the recipe. You will need no more pot except your pressure cooker to do it.
Serve: 8 cups
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Onion Chopped (Medium): 1 cup
- Medium carrot (cut into one-fourth dice): 1
- Garlic (thinly sliced): 2 cloves
- Bay leaf: half of one
- Chicken Broth: 5 cups
- Kosher salt: 1¼ teaspoons
- Ground black pepper: ¼ teaspoon
- Lemon juice: ½ teaspoon
- Put oil in the cooking pot of your electric pressure cooker.
- Select the Sauté function
- Let the oil to heat for few moments. Add those chopped onions to the pot and stir
- Sauté until the onion becomes soft.
- Put in the carrot and sauté for four minutes. Use occasional stirring. The carrots will become golden and soft.
- Then add the garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes until you get the aromatic smell of the garlic.
- Add the chicken broth, lentils, and bay leaf and lock the lid of your electric pressure cooker.
- Choose high pressure and put 8 minutes on the timer.
- After hearing the beep let the pressure down naturally.
- Open the lead safely and let the steam get away from the pot.
- Add pepper, lime juice, and salt according to your test.
- Serve the soup hot and immediately.
Side dish: Sweet Potato Purée
Make a change in the dinner table by substituting the normal quiet tasteless mash potato with this sweet potato recipe. It will bring a new edge to your dinner table. You will be able to enjoy it with any kind of roast meat.
Serve: 8-10 serves.
- Sweet potatoes: 3 pounds. Need to peel them and cut into two-inch cubes.
- Water: 1 cup
- Unsalted butter: 2 tablespoons (at room temperature)
- Kosher salt: 1½ teaspoons
- Brown Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
- Ground cinnamon: one pinch
- Ground nutmeg: one pinch
- Put the sweet potatoes in the cooking pot of your electric pressure cooker with the water and lock the lead.
- Select the high pressure and set the timer for six minutes.
- After hearing the beep release the pressure by pressing the pressure release button.
- Open the lid carefully.
- Use a potato masher or any hand mixer to mash the potato.
- After mashing add the remaining ingredients.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Serve immediately.
Entrées: Beef Pot Roast
You believe a beef roast is too much work and need to clean. Too many pots afterward. You will need only your pressure cooker, and you will get it done within half an hour of cooking.
Serve: 6-8 serves.
- Chuck beef: 3 pounds roast
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- Medium Onion: 1, peel it and then slice it thinly
- Celery: 1 stalks, dice it in small portion
- Carrot: 1, peel it and cut into three pieces
- Baby red potatoes: 8
- Tomato paste: 1 tablespoon
- Beef broth: 1 1/3 cups
- Bay leaf: 1
- Sprig rosemary: a
- Garlic: 3 cloves. Peel and mince them
- Red wine: ¼ cup.
- At first, you need to Season the roast well with black pepper and salt.
- Put some oil in the inner pot and put the beef in. Press the switch that has beef/chicken/ meat on it.
- Cook it until both the sides gets slightly brown. Take it out and reserve.
- Put all the vegetables in the pot of your pressure cooker. Cook them for two minutes.
- Add the paste of tomato and cook for one more minute.
- Add rosemary, bay leaf, broth, and the wine.
- Take the beef and put it inside again.
- Turn the lid down and choose the power cooker option.
- Put 25 minutes on the timer.
- After the time elapse your electric pressure cooker will normally switch to warm.
- After the steam is totally released, open the lid and serve.
Entrées: Green Chicken Chili
Are you thinking about to make green chicken chili for tonight’s dinner? Try this recipe. You will be able to make it faster than any time you have ever done.
Serve: 10 serves
- Pinto beans (dried): 1 cup
- Water: 5 cups
- Unsalted Butter: ½ tablespoon
- Olive oil: ½ tablespoon
- Carrot (medium): 1. Peel it and chop it into squares.
- Red peppers (Medium): 2
- Jalapeño peppers: 2
- Green Chile Peppers: 2(Chopped)
- Chipotle pepper: 1
- Chicken (breasts & thigh): 3 pounds. Skin should be removed
- Chicken Broth: 4 cups
- Kosher Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Unsalted butter: 2 tablespoons
- All-purpose flour (unbleached): 2 tablespoons
- Put the pinto (dried) beans in your electric pressure cooker with water and select the high-pressure mode.
- Set the timer for fifteen minutes.
- After hearing the beep, release the pressure carefully.
- Open the lid and let the remaining steam disperse.
- Check the beans whether they are done or not, if not done then follow the procedure again until they reach your satisfactory level.
- Strain the beans and then reserve them
- Wash the inner pot of the electric pressure cooker and make it dry.
- Put oil and butter in the pot.
- Select the sauté mode.
- When the butter and oil will start sizzling put the chopped onions in and stirs them.
- After two minutes, they will become soft and then add the carrots and keep stirring.
- Sauté for another three minutes and add the jalapeno and chopped red papers. Keep sautéing for another four to five minutes until all the vegetables become soft.
- Then add garlic and keep sautéing for another minute.
- Add broth, salt, and the chicken and select the high-pressure mode, and set the timer for another seven minutes.
- After the beep, let the pressure release naturally for five minutes. Then turn the quick release to release the pressure that is remaining the pot.
- Open the lead carefully and took the chicken pieces out and put them in a stainless bowl.
- Let the chicken cool down until you can touch it. After it cools down to remove the skin and bones from the chicken and shred the chicken into pieces.
- Select the browning function and combine the flour and butter.
- When a mixture of chili comes to boiling whisk the flour and butter into it so that it becomes thick.
- Serve immediately with the chicken.
Entrées: Pork Barbecue
Like the taste of sweet and juicy pork barbecue. Get your electric pressure cooker out from the locker. Get the ingredients and you will be able to enjoy it with your family within one hour.
Serve: 5 serves
- Pork shoulder or spare ribs: 4lbs
- Vegetable oil: ½ tablespoon
- Onion (large): peel it and slice it
- Cider vinegar: ½ cup
- Brown sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper (freshly ground): ½ teaspoon
- Barbecue sauce: 2 cups
- Add oil in the, cooking the pot of your pressure cooker.
- Let the oil become hot and then add the pork with the brown sugar in some batches.
- Add vinegar, salt, onion, and pepper with the pork too.
- Lock the lid of the electric pressure cooker.
- Select the mode of high pressure and put 45 minutes on the timer.
- After the time pass, the beep will let you know, and you must let the pressure down naturally.
- Then turn it off and open the lid.
- Let the pork cool down so you can handle it.
- As it cools down, you must discard all the pork bones and fat.
- Then strain all the cooking liquid except saving half of a cup.
- Put the pork again in the pot with the barbecue sauce and the saved half cup cooking liquid too.
- Select the mode of low pressure and cook for three minutes.
- After three minutes use the quick release method to decrease the pressure
- Serve the pork hot and you can serve them with buns too.
Dessert: Lemon Cheesecake
Think that desserts cannot be done properly by using an electric pressure cooker and making the cake by using an electric pressure cooker will be a disaster. Try this electric pressure cooker recipe for Lemon Cheesecake and you will fell in love with it.
Serve: 6 to 8 serves
- Melted butter (unsalted): to cover cooking pan
- Gingersnap cookies: 6 1½-inches. Crush them to turn them into crumbs
- Toasted almonds (finely chopped): finely chopped
- Butter (unsalted): ½ tablespoon
- Cream cheese (regular): 1 pound. Cut them to make one-inch pieces
- Sugar (granulated): ½ cup
- Eggs: 2
- Zest of lemon: 1. Chop them finely
- Lemon juice (fresh): 1 tablespoon
- Pure vanilla extract: 1½ teaspoons
- Blueberries/ strawberries/ raspberries: to use as garnishes
- Get a spring foam pan that is 7 inches by 2 inches in dimension and coat it lightly with the butter.
- Get a plastic foil or an aluminum sheet on it. The dimensions would be 16 inches on both sides.
- Wrap the springform pan very tightly after placing it in the middle of the sheet.
- Take a small bowl mix the almonds, melted butter and cookie crumbs in it.
- Put the sugar and cream cheese into the bowl now and process them in a food processor until they get really smooth.
- Add the vanilla, lemon zest, eggs, and juice of the lemon and keep the processing for another ten minutes.
- Take the pan that is prepared and put the butter.
- Take the rack and place it on the pot.
- Get an aluminum foil that is 24 inches long and fold it in half along the length. You will keep it folding for another two times.
- You will be able to create a strip that 2 inches in width and 24 inches in length.
- Place the springform pan in the middle.
- Then cover the cheesecakes with the strip of a sheet and you have to keep enough space so that the cheesecake can expand during the cooking.
- Use the cradle to put the pan into the electric pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid and chose the high-pressure mode. Then put in 8 minutes of cooking time in the timer.
- When the timer is up, let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove the filing papers and put the cakes on a rack and let them cool down
- You can garnish to desire before serving.
When cooking all these keep in mind too that cooking time may vary for few minutes due to the Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes. If the Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes you have does not have any function stated above, then use the closest function to get desired results. Almost all theElectric Pressure Cooker Recipes has the functions stated above. If necessary, you can convert any process of these recipes according to your understandable cooking process according to your demand. You may also add a few extra ingredients to make the recipes more delicious and according to your taste bud. Get your Best Cooker that is reviewed by Best electric pressure cooker