(Pressure Cooker Accessories)
Are you using a Best Cuisinart CPC-SR600 Sealing Ring? Does the sealing ring of your pressure cooker get softer day by day? Does it become discolor, is there is food smell in your ring? Are you sure you will not stick yourself without a sealing ring just before twenty minutes of Thanksgiving dinner? It is time to change your pressure cooker’s sealing ring. Cuisinart presents the new Cuisinart CPC-SR600 Sealing Ring. It is the same version you are using now in your pressure cooker. This sealing ring is identical for CPC – 600 though it will fit into plates that have 8.7 or 8-inch diameters.
- Material: Made of silicone.
- Outside diameter: 9.3 to 8 inches.
- Color: White
- Seal the gap between the body and the cover correctly. Make the pressure cooker airtight.
- Fits in a CPC-600 pressure cooker
- WMF Perfect plus Solid Insert
- Best Pressure Cooker Regulator Weight
- Best All American 151 rack
- Best Pressure Cooker Regulator
- Best Polder Steamer Basket
- Best S9888 Metal Safety Fuse
- Best Instant Pot Inner Pot
- Best Cuisinart CPC-SR600 Sealing Ring
- Bayou Classic BG10 Replacement Burner
- Best Pressure Cooker Steam Gauge
- Best Mirro 9882000MW M-Series
People are also searching:
- Best pressure cooker sealing ring
- Pressure cooker sealing ring
- Sealing ring for a pressure cooker