Why Choose a Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker over Other Pressure Cookers?
Getting a pressure cooker to make your cooking life easy is always a great idea. Finally, when you have taken the decision to buy one, you find the options available in the world pressure cookers quite confusing. To get you off this confusion this article will let you know why you will buy a stainless steel pressure cooker with all these options. You might find it questioning why we are telling to purchase a pressure cooker that is pricier and heavier than other available stoves. Just sit tight and get through the article and you will find that by buying a stainless steel stove you will make the right decision. The following characteristics of a stainless steel pressure cooker are worthy enough to take a look
Durable Construction than aluminum cookers
The best material for any weight is nothing but stainless steel. Although it is a bit expensive that its counterpart of aluminum alternatives but it will last longer than. Due to the stainless steel build they are resistant to corrosion and rust. They are slight heavier which eliminates accidental spills due to shifting. Most of the stainless steel cooker models are equipped with three-ply bottoms that keep the foods from burning. Using aluminum products will affect the taste or flavor of your cooking that has no chance with stainless steel cookers.
Available with mid-range capacity by all brands
If you are planning to use the pressure cooker to cook dinner for four to six people than you need to choose cookers that have the capacity of 6 to 8 quarts. This size is perfect for small families, and it will suit the first time users more perfectly than any other models. Using it to cook only for you or for two to three peoples is great with this size. You cannot prepare the small meal in large pots. And all the manufacturer of the stainless pressure cooker has the pressure cooker of this capacity. It will make your life easier. No matter which brand you line, you will find this size available in the market. But if you don’t want the cooker to be of this size, don’t worry. Stainless pressure cookers are available in all sizes possible from 6 quarts to 29 quarts.
Has superior safety features
With the new generation of stainless steel pressure cookers, the stories of exploding are long gone. These new models are specially made to take away the common problems that made the pressure cooking a bit risky. So with a lot of features to keep you safe will keep your mind at ease as you don’t have to think about burning down your house. Almost all the models of stainless cookers have the following safety features.
- Safety Valves: this will release pressure when it builds more than it requires.
- Locking Feature: it will not let the lid open when pressure ids present in the pot.
- Quick Release Button: it allows releasing the pressure of the Cooker without turning down the heat. It enables you to add more ingredients in the dish that is being already cooked.
- Pressure Indicator: the accurate reading of the pressure in the pressure cooker is available for you to see always which allows you to cook safely.
Comes with Warranties and Accessories
All the known brands will give you very long warranties when you are buying a stainless steel pressure cooker with a large period of coverage. So you will be able to use the product that will almost last your lifetime. If something goes wrong, the warranties are available to keep you in the safe line. Different accessories are also available by all the manufacturers with these cookers. Another good thing to not that replaceable parts is also available from the manufacturers which mean your pressure cooker will not be crippled for one part.
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Will last a lifetime
- Will not rust like the design is non-porous
- Finishing will remain like new for years
- Availability of accessories makes the cooking more convenient.
- Has no maintenance cost
- Its mechanisms are pretty simple to use
- Pricier than other materials
- Can be a bit heavier for few people
- Not the greatest conductor of heat
- Not a good conductor of heat
So choosing a stainless steel pressure cooker might cost you a bit but using this durable and safe product will make your life easier than before. Just go to your nearest shop and get the pressure cooker and you will not regret the decision for a single moment in the upcoming years.
Top Ten Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- This 6-quart pressure cooker is perfect for couples and families of four members.
- Due to its construction Stainless steel, it will provide service for you for some years.
- The base is made of Bi-metal, which ensures even cooking.
- It is quite easy to clean and dishwasher safe too.
- This pressure cooker is ideal for using on different surfaces like glass, gas ranges, ceramic or induction surfaces.
- Available at an affordable price.
- It comes with 12 years of extended warranty.
Presto 01370 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- It has an exemplary structure where the bottom has tri-clad to ensure fast and even cooking.
- It can cook meat, chicken, fish, and vegetables within minutes, and it is good at cooking cheap meat cuts too.
- The pressure needed for cooking is maintained by the regulator that works automatically. There is a “quick tool” option too for the valve/regulator
- The cover will not open until the pressure in the cooker is minimized safely, and the indicator of the cover lock shows it.
- It comes with steaming basket made from stainless steel that helps to cook multiple foods at the same time.
- A 64-page book is given with it for recipes and instructions.
Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker
- Made from heavy-gauge aluminum that is wrap resistant and it proves fast and even cooking service.
- It is recommended to save US Department of Agriculture for canning ingredients like meats, vegetables, seafood, poultry, etc.
- It can be used as a canner to preserve jam, pickles, jellies, fruits.
- Has a large capacity that comes in handy during pressure cooking for lots of people.
- The Deluxe pressure dial gauge keeps the register of processing pressure. This is real important when you are cooking at high altitudes.
- Its large size makes it great for canning purposes.
- Comes with instruction book and canning racks.
- Has 12 years of extended warranty.
Presto 01365 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- Nutrition and flavors are preserved during high-pressure cooking.
- The pressure is automatically maintained by the pressure regulator during the cooking process.
- It has protective features as the cover lock and devices for pressure release. The cover lock does not allow opening the lead until the pressure inside the cooker is reduced.
- The base of Tri-clad is made by layering aluminum between two stainless steel layers. This provides fast and even cooking.
- This pressure cooker is dishwasher safe and can be fully immersed in water.
- Accessories include a stainless steel rack and a recipe book of 64 pages.
- Warranty: 12 years.
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker
- The cooker has an outer rim that is made from stainless steel, and it has a thick layer of heat resistant paint on it. It is certified from both UCL & UC.
- Does seven different functions of slow cooking, pressure cooking, sauté, rice cooking, steaming, yogurt making and warming.
- The control panel is quite large, and it has fourteen different builds in programs in it.
- It has dual pressure system, and it can automatically keep your food warm.
- Have ten different mechanisms to ensure safety.
- Has high energy efficiency and very kitchen friendly to use.
- The bottom has 3ply stainless steel and comes with recipe books and steam rack with the handle made from stainless steel.
- The inner pot has a capacity of 6 quarts, and it is recommended not to fill the pot above the max line with liquid.
T-fall P25107 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Pressure Cooker Cookware
- Can be used with all heat sources with induction too.
- To release excess pressure, it has a gasket window release.
- Pressure indicator allows seeing the correct pressure of the cooker and the control valve allows operating it.
- The opening & closing system is very safe.
- The model number for gasket replacement is X9010103.
Prestige Deluxe Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- Has more body capacity than usual other available pressure cookers with outer lid
- Has a safety device known as PI and it serves as 2-in-1.
- Made from best quality steel and has a thick base that ensures a log service life of the pressure cooker.
- Allows to cook three different dishes at a time.
- The separator enables cooking in the purest way and also allows the foods to retain their taste and nutrition.
- The total capacity of the volume includes the lid of the pressure cooker too.
T-fal P45007 Clips Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Cookware
- Constructed with stainless steel making it strong and durable.
- It has a unique hand system to open and close which is pretty easy to do and safe too.
- For safety variable, steam release is added. It also allows controlling the pressure too.
- The base is encapsulated with stainless steel that allows even distribution of heat.
- The cooking pot is very safe including the induction too.
Fagor 8-Quart Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker with Steamer Basket
- Made of stainless steel of 18/10 which gives durability and insurance of long service life.
- Capacity: 8Quarts
- This pressure cooker is excellent in energy efficiency.
- The handle will remain cool during cooking and also has automatic pressure release for added safety. Visual pressure indicator is also included to check the central pressure.
- Can be used on all kind of heat sources.
- Accessories: Steamer basket, recipes and instruction books.
- Comes with ten years warranty.
Instant Pot IP-DUO50 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior
- Does seven multifunction of cooking. It can do pressure cooking; slow food, rice cooking, sauté, steaming, yogurt making and warming.
- The cooking pot is made from 3-ply stainless steel.
- You can delay cooking with it up to 24 hours, and you can set the manual cooking time up to 120 minutes.
- The control panel is pretty large which allows easy controlling and has fourteen different builds in programs for food.
- To ensure safety, there are ten different safety mechanisms.
- Approved by the ULC and UC.
- Accessories: steam rack, cooking manual, recipe book that includes cooking time in different languages.
Watch this video about stainless pressure cooker
For more details about pressure cooker: Wikipedia
- Best programmable slow cooker
- Small Pressure cooker
- Cheap pressure cooker
- Xl Pressure Cooker
- The Best Pressure Cooker
Peoples are also searching:
- Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker For sale
- Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker reviews
- Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker made in USA
- Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker India
- Stainless Steel Pressure Canner